Do people look at you as though they know you're odd

I notice it when I go shopping with my stepdaughter or granddaughter. That look that says "WTF have we got here then?" I sense I give off certain vibes.

Parents
  • Spending much of my time “living in my head” in my own thoughts I kind of detach myself from my outward facing persona. I look like a student (t shirt, jeans),,, not fashionable, little or no make up, dressed comfortably and practically for existence. Behaviour is functional and not meant to cause me to “stick out”. This means most of the time I am successfully ignored. However when I talk to someone I stick out. My conversation style doesn’t flow well, I’m quirky in that sense, I chat nervously, short bursts of small talk only. Invited into a longer conversation (which rarely happens), I’d give off the wrong “vibes” and arouse suspicion 

• Spending much of my time “living in my head” in my own thoughts I kind of detach myself from my outward facing persona. I look like a student (t shirt, jeans),,, not fashionable, little or no make up, dressed comfortably and practically for existence. Behaviour is functional and not meant to cause me to “stick out”. This means most of the time I am successfully ignored. However when I talk to someone I stick out. My conversation style doesn’t flow well, I’m quirky in that sense, I chat nervously, short bursts of small talk only. Invited into a longer conversation (which rarely happens), I’d give off the wrong “vibes” and arouse suspicion 

Children
No Data