Anyone else have tidying issues?

Does anyone else have issues with tidying up and cleaning? I don't actually have a diagnosis but have strong traits of autism and probably some of adhd too. I find things like tidying, cleaning, doing the dishes etc incredibly difficult. It probably comes across as laziness but I quite literally cannot face doing these jobs and usually let them build up far too much so it's an absolute mission when I do do them. Does anyone else have this issue? And can anyone shed any light on why I find this so difficult or if there is anything I can do to make it easier?

Parents
  • It’s probably one of the reasons why many local councils don’t want people living alone in their properties autistic or not, whether or not a property is designed for single person occupation without some sort of “support” and also, why many people in general don’t want disabled and autistic people living alone without direct support, for example the priests or the nuns coming in or the families taking a direct involvement in care and support, such as a live in care worker, as many people believe that the only way to manage autism is by means of ultra strict discipline 24/7/365 and in every area like a USMC Drill Seargant boot camp 

• It’s probably one of the reasons why many local councils don’t want people living alone in their properties autistic or not, whether or not a property is designed for single person occupation without some sort of “support” and also, why many people in general don’t want disabled and autistic people living alone without direct support, for example the priests or the nuns coming in or the families taking a direct involvement in care and support, such as a live in care worker, as many people believe that the only way to manage autism is by means of ultra strict discipline 24/7/365 and in every area like a USMC Drill Seargant boot camp 

Children
No Data