Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • Rather minor thing that affect me more than others, since I'm not logged in permanently. If I go to http://community.autism.org.uk/user/notifications but I'm not logged in then the message isn't very explicit, but is enough to know I should log in. Clicking the 'sign in' link at the top of that page however takes me to here, which gives a 404 error page.

• That's an interesting and very obscure problem. In brief, you're signing in from a page that you're not allowed to see (because you're not yet signed in = Catch-22). The way that information is passed across to the sign-in system is causing an error. I think it can be fixed, but the workaround is probably to bookmark the main Community page. Once you're signed in, you can use the notifications icon at the top of the page to get to your notifications anyway.

• That's an interesting and very obscure problem. In brief, you're signing in from a page that you're not allowed to see (because you're not yet signed in = Catch-22). The way that information is passed across to the sign-in system is causing an error. I think it can be fixed, but the workaround is probably to bookmark the main Community page. Once you're signed in, you can use the notifications icon at the top of the page to get to your notifications anyway.

Children
No Data