What's on your desk/table/work station?

Just a bit of fun...

In detail (what else?), what do you have on your desk - or wherever it is you sit to do your work?

Here goes for me:

* Pot of pens and pencils (seashore design on the pot)

* 'Wine-glass' tealight holder

* Tall carved wooden candle stick with candle, standing on crocheted doily

* Mini teddy bear wearing a jumper with a snowman design

* LED desk lamp

* Phones - landline and mobile (Sony Xperia)

* Photo of mum, aged about 20 Heart

* VW Campervan mug of coffee, on a rose-design coaster

* Headphones (JVC)

* Asus 27" monitor

* Microsoft mouse on recycled tyre mouse-mat (from the Alternative Technology Centre in Wales)

* TalkTalk internet router

* HP Envy 5540 all-in-one printer

* 2 memory sticks

* Gas lighter for candles

* Day-glo yellow highlighter pen

* Packet of salmon Dreamies treats for Daisy

* Microsoft keyboard (photo of Daisy on-screen)

* Shadows

...and here it is, minus the mobile - which I needed to take the photo!

Parents
  • I'm off work so my desk is clear.i usually have piles more or less grouping the different projects I'm working on. Because I cross out of my own discipline and into others people's reactions to the things in the piles are fun. I was reading about creating meta data for effective searching and my clinical colleagues were like WTF???

I'm having reverse bad luck with my work laptop. It's working well enough they can't justify a replacement unless it dies - and the damn thing keeps going. I'm hoping it will die of shock when it gets docked to two screens on its return.

I have my practicing certificate, a picture of my cat and a list of words useful for writing objectives in the wall. Nearly always on my copy stand is the nutrition diagnosis document so I can check my standardised language for treatment planning. As I supervise a couple of junior staff we refer to it regularly.

• You are way too efficient....but I guess it is a case of having to be......order is calm...

Reply Children
No Data