PROBLEMS WITH THIS (NAS) FORUM - February 2018

I accept that this may be a "Bad" Topic, yet it needs to be highlighted, surely where "NAS" can *not* avoid seeing it, surely...

Current Problems with this Forum:
- Posts Disappear and Reappear at Random.
- Notifications are not always received (apparently).
- Editing Posts - *after* they have been replied to.
- Things such as "Groups" or "BlogPosts" or "Questions"... seem to have no meaning, and so they cannot be applied...?
(Anyone reading, you may currently check your own "Profile" to confirm this. Click upon your own "Achievements", and then upon "List of Possible Achievements".)
- ... There is a great list of "Achievements". Again, many of these have no defined meaning and so are un-achievable. (Linked to "Questions", "BlogPosts", "Ideas", "Status"...?)
- Assigning "Tags" to a New Thread seems to change constantly, and has neither Logical Order nor Meaning.

Here is the "Main" Thread, at which Comments directly to NAS are supposed to be Posted... yet much of it is completely ignored by NAS; It is only responded to by "WebPM", but for whom NAS would not have this "Forum" in the first place, I would wager...
community.autism.org.uk/.../online-community---comments-improvements-and-feedback

Parents
  • Would it be possible to expand and see all of the posts by default when opening a thread?

It is so annoying to press ''Load Previous'' and ''Load Next'' all the time.

Please load all of the posts automatically.

• Replied to you california to keep my query at the end,

Am I on my own right now? I struggled to log on tonight. Kept saying I was logged on but wouldn’t allow me to post here or go to PM area. When I tried to log in or out it went to a page saying you may already be logged in.

getting fed up with so much instability.

If it is my internet provider I can tell them. If it is here then it just proves how unstable this is,

so just to recap.

constantly logging in and out. Screen flashing constantly.

while typing this,,,,,It suddenly vanishes and then reappears,

says I am logged in but doesn’t allow or show icons that would be here if I was.

Anyone experiencing logging in and out every few seconds?

• Replied to you california to keep my query at the end,

Am I on my own right now? I struggled to log on tonight. Kept saying I was logged on but wouldn’t allow me to post here or go to PM area. When I tried to log in or out it went to a page saying you may already be logged in.

getting fed up with so much instability.

If it is my internet provider I can tell them. If it is here then it just proves how unstable this is,

so just to recap.

constantly logging in and out. Screen flashing constantly.

while typing this,,,,,It suddenly vanishes and then reappears,

says I am logged in but doesn’t allow or show icons that would be here if I was.

Anyone experiencing logging in and out every few seconds?

Children