If you have a diagnosis for more than one health condition/disability/learning disabilities.. How do they interact and how do you manage?

In the end I'm just me. But I have what seems a long list of issues and I keep wondering which bits are for what diagnosis and how to deal with them. Or do I just  accept everything as a whole.. If you have multiple health issues or multiple diversity how do you manage? 

Parents
  • I have, high functioning autism, Post traumatic stress disorder and dyslexia..

I just barely manage, I feel like a burden to other, defiantly more so on my husband :( I dont know how to pay bills and manage the financial side.  but i do feel luck that i am not homeless.  i work as a cleaner 3/4 days a week, and I do get help benefit wise at the moment.  

i should be great full i have a supportive husband and job. but I feel like.... less of a person as i struggle to communicate like an adult.  i feel like i have a brain that dose not understand good and bad quit well, and i do sometimes get them mixed up.  and the PTSD dose me no faves ether when it comes to people. 

life is hard O_o

• I have, high functioning autism, Post traumatic stress disorder and dyslexia..

I just barely manage, I feel like a burden to other, defiantly more so on my husband :( I dont know how to pay bills and manage the financial side.  but i do feel luck that i am not homeless.  i work as a cleaner 3/4 days a week, and I do get help benefit wise at the moment.  

i should be great full i have a supportive husband and job. but I feel like.... less of a person as i struggle to communicate like an adult.  i feel like i have a brain that dose not understand good and bad quit well, and i do sometimes get them mixed up.  and the PTSD dose me no faves ether when it comes to people. 

life is hard O_o

Children
  • I know the feeling of being a burden. I rely heavily on my dad and sister so even though I help them too it's not easy. I am very grateful to have my own home and even though I'm lonely at times ( less so since this forum) it is my recharging space.