Probiotics

Hi Guys! 

Im new today! I have a 3 year old little girl who shows every symptom of autism. She has not yet been diagnosed and I've had to fight to get her to be assessed, due to her having very good eye contact, sharing joy etc. I am constantly told that this means that she does not have autism By half the professiomals she sees! 

Anyway, sorry for that rant. i was wondering if anyone had found probiotics helped? I've read lots of research linking good gut bacteria (lack of) to autism. I wondered if anyone had used probiotics, which brands would be best for a 3 year Old. 

Thank you Relaxed️ 

Parents
  • Hi Bear x 100,

yes, I also read a lot about the link probiotics and Autism. It opens new way to deal with ASD and it is a great things !
    Now, it seems quite established within the scientific community that some key probiotics can alleviate ASD symptoms. 
    The most advanced seems to be this probiotic: PS128

Hereafter is the official link about the clinical trial done on kids (7 to 15 years old, vs placebo):
    https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Registration/TrialReview.aspx?id=370984

Clinical trial is done. Results are ok, but it seems report was submitted very late due to some "conflicts" between the authors.
    I am connected with them throught my lab. I am very excited about getting the report published.

I can keep you updated if you want. let me know.

• Hi please keep me updated thank you 

Reply Children
No Data