URGENTLY looking for mainstream school with supportive approach to SEN -SW London

Hi all - my daughter (6) is at the early stages of expected ASD diagnosis. The school’s approach has been terrible. She has been moved to a room alone with no interaction with peers for an indefinite period (with almost certain negative affect of emotional well-being). They claim that if not she would be excluded (we believe that attitude to be discriminatory and will pursue it separately). It’s just not a welcoming environment and we wonder if you can recommend any schools in SW London with good SEN provision, or at least a supportive approach? 

Many thanks! 

Parents
  • I'm sorry you're having a difficult time with your daughters' school. On what basis have the school isolated her? Has she been violent etc in school?

I can't be any help about schools in London but you should be able to find a list online. Good luck with your search.

• I'm sorry you're having a difficult time with your daughters' school. On what basis have the school isolated her? Has she been violent etc in school?

I can't be any help about schools in London but you should be able to find a list online. Good luck with your search.

Children
No Data