my girlfriend who has aspergers has shut down

my girlfriend well I think she is has had a meltdown freak out shut down what ever you want to call it, we have only been together 5 months and it was perfect. no fights no falling out just bliss happiness and love, the last few weeks she's been getting colder and colder so asked if we was ok as not cuddled kissed in days phone calls were shorter or not happening then I noticed her personal care was dropping she just said she wasn't feeling well and she was happy with me. then 11 days ago she calls me up screaming I can't do this anymore I'm going to lose my kids we are done I'm sorry I need space my dad's going to have to look after me,  I turned and looked at my mate because we was playing the Xbox "dude you hear that wtf" I called back no answer. I must of called about 10 times the next day and the next following days nothing left it 4 days nothing,so last night I bought a gift and wrote her a letter today the police turn up and tell me to back off she will be in touch when she wants. only problem with that I'm stuck with no car as that was at hers as she borrowed it. I've got she'd loads of her stuff at mine a holiday booked in 12 days and she owes me money as well. please I really do love this girl but how can I get through to her we need to talk. I don't know if we are together or not I'm a mess? 

Parents Reply Children
No Data