I need your help

Hi everybody,

I'm doing some research into making a sensory toy and I would very much appreciate some opinions from other parents with autistic children. It would be very befefitial to me if you could answer these questions.

What are they most important aspects of a sensory toy? (such as light, texture, sound)

Which sensory toys do you think are the most effective?

How much would you spend on a small sensory toy (like a fidget cube)?

Are there any gaps in the market/are there any specific products which you would like to see developed?

Which colours are most stimulating/relaxing in sensory toys?

What can be done to improve sensory products?

Thank you

Parents
  • You need to ask NAS before conducting market research on here. 

1. Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.
    2. Media casting and research should be directed to our Press team by emailing press@nas.org.uk Please be advised that any media casting requests not endorsed by the charity will be deleted without warning.
  • You need to ask NAS before conducting market research on here. 

1. Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.
    2. Media casting and research should be directed to our Press team by emailing press@nas.org.uk Please be advised that any media casting requests not endorsed by the charity will be deleted without warning.
Children
No Data