psychology

i have been thinking of getting some kind of career in psychology in the future but i was thinking is it possible for someone with autism to become a psychologist?

• On a serious note how many Aspie folk are held back from reaching their potential due to an inability to jump the hoops of old school interview practices (something Silicon Valley is addressing, at last)..

Well historically Aspergians, Aspies and Neurological Divergents have been thought mad or weird etcetera and rejected on the basis, quite incorrectly, that we are are as such deviants.

Not so and this is becoming known as so.

Evolutional theorists even think, incorrectly, that we are the next evolutional step in human development. Even though this is incorrect, as we have always been around, some ND's do have the psychological apparatus to not only understand, but also to comprehend humanity's next technological step.

Thus it is that tech organisations or science establishments like Silicon Valley etcetera, are advertising for and employing as many Neurologically Divergent people as possible ~ so as to solve the infinite and finite correlations of Base3 mathematics, geometrically structured fields and forms, for zero-point energy or dark-matter utilisation.

and the fact that we just...well, you know...kind of (don’t take this personally), ... don’t fit...

Well as far as the societal delusion goes that we do not fit ~ I do take it personally and thankfully as complement ;-)

• So, fellow neuron... is this your clique? 

Well diagnostically speaking my neuronal networkings and geometrically frame-worked sensibilities are of this clique, and like it much I do ~ yes very much :-)

... . And interestung angle,   and i shall read the paper..

Geometric angles have always been the basis of my experience, but as yet I have not in the studious sense read the article or the paper themselves as I have been getting to rampantly happy to get past the first few chapters either way.

I do not get the mathematics stuff, but the structural stuff no problems.

theres no node like home..

There is certainly no nodal networking structure like home ~ my mansion is of many mansions and all that , , ,

• So, fellow neuron... is this your clique? 

... . And interesting  angle,   and i shall read the paper..

theres no node like home..

• Soul or sole? 

Sole singular as a conscious individuality embodied by the Soul, as by polarisation or depolarisation ~ psychically vitalises to lesser and or greater extents the mental and physical embodiment of the seven seven human sensibilities, as range from the first to the seventh dimensional plain of material existence ~ as involving eleven dimensional plains as so far discovered.

Consider for instance:

"The [Blue Brain Team] used algebraic topology, a branch of mathematics used to describe the properties of objects and spaces regardless of how they change shape. They found that groups of neurons connect into 'cliques', and that the number of neurons in a clique would lead to its size as a high-dimensional geometric object (a mathematical dimensional concept, not a space-time one).

"We found a world that we had never imagined," says lead researcher, neuroscientist Henry Markram from the EPFL institute in Switzerland.

"There are tens of millions of these objects even in a small speck of the brain, up through seven dimensions. In some networks, we even found structures with up to 11 dimensions."

Just to be clear - this isn't how you'd think of spatial dimensions (our Universe has three spatial dimensions plus one time dimension), instead it refers to how the researchers have looked at the neuron cliques to determine how connected they are.

"Networks are often analysed in terms of groups of nodes that are all-to-all connected, known as cliques. The number of neurons in a clique determines its size, or more formally, its dimension," the researchers explain in the paper."

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fncom.2017.00048/full

•  Hi blueblood I very much agree with Martian Tom in that to have lived a life as autistic would help to fully understand those in need, The so called experts can only learn so much from books and research, to be autistic is the only true way to know, 

Also as autistics have contrary to popular belief and have so much empathy, it would mean a greater feeling of whatever is put before us.

x()x

• Consciousness, mindfulness, humanity, and if Aspie (apology).,, admirable stuff.. Jonathan Swift could have written this? His own island of NTs with no ears and NDs with wise words

• So, are you saying that there is a synergy between the male form and a tardis?

Well the Tardis is equivalent to the tube-toriod field of the soul, only each temporal frequency shift in terms of location takes a life to charge up, and all vessels are feminine in character as forms, and the charge is masculine. 

... explains a lot... lol

I do not hold my breath as the expression goes ;-).

• A conscious fungal presence... that itchy foot, the irritable bowel, the grumbling appendix? Sorry, you’re tired...

• Soul or sole? 

NOUN

• 1The undersurface of a person's foot.

‘the soles of their feet were nearly black with dirt’
      More example sentences
      1. 1.1 The section forming the underside of a piece of footwear (typically excluding the heel when this forms a distinct part)
        ‘the join between the upper and the sole’
        ‘there was mud caked between the heel and the sole’
        More example sentences
      2. 1.2 The part of the undersurface of a person's foot between the toes and the instep.
        ‘a big blister on each heel and sole’
        More example sentences
      3. 1.3 The undersurface of a tool or implement such as a plane or the head of a golf club.
        Example sentences
      4. 1.4 The floor of a ship's cabin or cockpit.
        Example sentences

Are you the athletes foot to the NT culture? The bunion on the NT selfhood? 

• ....have you just been pretending...?

I did try acting like humans but neutotypical people kept noticing ;-)

Are you just a NAS AI program?

Just being an NAS AI-program does almost sound easier as a way of life, but then this website forum proves operationally otherwise, methinks :-(

Or maybe an ND Alien?

Or a conscious sole in the sense of existing as human being, as long as the human bit lasts ;-)

• Too soon? 

• So, are you saying that there is a synergy between the male form and a tardis? ... explains a lot... lol

• Sounds claustrophobic 

Not at all ~ there is infinitely alot more space inside than there is outside, which is really claustrophobic by comparison!!!

• ....have you just been pretending...? Are you just a NAS AI program? Or maybe an ND Alien?

• Shall we just settle for homo-sapien..?

Person, human or homo-sapien are generally quite workable, especially when pretending to be as such ;-)

• Are the men aware of this? It’s like Alien all over again!

• Sounds claustrophobic 

• “Female”... you mean.. (whisper)... a woman! 

Yes, and (whisper) some of us are doing so from within male bodies ;-)

• Shall we just settle for homo-sapien..?

• Well as long as you keep on thieving information from the information bank all Robin Hood stylie ~ you can continue being so :-)