Professional help for children with autism and challenging behaviour - enquiry.

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself very briefly. I am fully qualified SEN teacher with Masters Degree in Autism (children). I have 20 years of experience in the Special Education field. My work with children and their parents is more than just a job. It's my passion and the internal need for helping people and sharing my knowledge and experience. I work full time as a teacher in a specialist school for children diagnosed with autism.

I am going to do my PhD in Educational Psychology next year, but before I'd like to check and get to know the parents' opinion if private tuition for children with autism and what I call it 'Time-off' for the parents is in a high demand in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire areas? I was going to focus on that side of profession where I could offer:

Professional Educational Support for children, Behavioural strategies for those parents who struggle with their children's challenging behaviour, Sensory Integration, Social Skill Development, Help and support for the families (parents and siblings). And what is paramount in my opinion; time for the parents where they can leave their child at home with someone who can provide professional help. I don't know if there is any interest in services I'd like to offer? If only I could get your thoughts and opinion it would help me to decide if it's worth trying?

Many thanks for your time and opinions.