Autism and depression

Hi, feeling really hopeless just left the hospital where my 15 years old autistic daughter is detained under section. I just need someone to give me a little hope and tell me if she is going to stop trying to end her life. I fear that one day she will succeed. I listen to the doctor and it doesn't feel me with confidence as they don't seem to know what to do and keep trying different things that don't work. Why does she get so depressed? Sorry about this whimpering but most of the people I know just look at me with puppy eyes and want to hug me but they don't really understand. I know you guys do.

Parents
  • Depression is quite common.  I am also very close to suicide.  Just waiting for life to get worse.  It's bad at the moment.

The way to deal with these feelings is to have something positive to look forward to.  

• Depression is quite common.  I am also very close to suicide.  Just waiting for life to get worse.  It's bad at the moment.

The way to deal with these feelings is to have something positive to look forward to.  

Children
No Data