A change for the worse

"Autism friendly"? No, I don't think so. The original format worked and was a logical set up that was easy to use, this new format is a total illogical mess. The number of posts on this forum and the number of users making them were already in decline. I think this new layout will simply hasten that process. I for one won't be using or visiting this site in future. In fact as soon as I post this I'm going to close my account here.

Parents
  • I'm fairly new here and I've seen the change.  I think its harder to use.  Also I can only see half a page on my laptop.  I'm having to use the back button all the time, but hopefully  in time I will get used to it.

• I'm fairly new here and I've seen the change.  I think its harder to use.  Also I can only see half a page on my laptop.  I'm having to use the back button all the time, but hopefully  in time I will get used to it.

Children
  • Sadly I only recently joined and I was managing just with the old ways,now I keep shouting at my iPad as it keeps giving me loads of related posts which I thought were current,not so.quite often I cannot see the "you are here-community forum-forums,I also the top banner thing seems to ant down over the start of a new post?i push it up but it bounces back down?when I push it up I can see but cannot select"community forum".

I will persevere but can see many who will not.One big big thing I would like to see which I use on a car related forum is a "LIKE" button.it shows I agree or that I have read what has been written.I often want to respondut struggle with giving the right answer! I would be happy to know if my comments were in any way beneficial.

please keep up the work you do I know it can be a tough job trying to please everyone all the time.