A change for the worse

"Autism friendly"? No, I don't think so. The original format worked and was a logical set up that was easy to use, this new format is a total illogical mess. The number of posts on this forum and the number of users making them were already in decline. I think this new layout will simply hasten that process. I for one won't be using or visiting this site in future. In fact as soon as I post this I'm going to close my account here.

Parents
  • I think I will get used to it, but it's going to take some time.  It's a bit like learning to use Facebook for the first time all over again.  I once used a blogging platform that was laid out like our old home page.  It was easy to read, use and follow.  Then they decided to change it all.  Went offline for about a week.  When it came back, everyone struggled.  A lot of people left.  I hope that doesn't happen here. I will persevere.  Maybe if someone could post a primer - preferably with screen shot illustrations, explaining the new layout by reference to the old one.  Just a thought.

• I think I will get used to it, but it's going to take some time.  It's a bit like learning to use Facebook for the first time all over again.  I once used a blogging platform that was laid out like our old home page.  It was easy to read, use and follow.  Then they decided to change it all.  Went offline for about a week.  When it came back, everyone struggled.  A lot of people left.  I hope that doesn't happen here. I will persevere.  Maybe if someone could post a primer - preferably with screen shot illustrations, explaining the new layout by reference to the old one.  Just a thought.

Children