hello everyone

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi to everyone on here I have just joined this myself I would like to make friends I have autism adhd ptsd and I get upset alot I have got two dogs that I take on the bus and i try n take them everywhere i can i like listening to music and i know the words to most songs and i love Disney stuff i am very good at drawing i sometimes haven't got alot of confidence and i don't choose to speak to people in the street much cos it scares me and i sum times don't know if sumones good or bad i have a late diagnosis i am 31 this year i spend alot of time with my dogs but it would be nice to talk sum times and fit in hopefully i will fit in on here i am a bit hard on myself and i lack things to find to do i repeat things and i can be loud and swear sum times and i can be withdrawn as well and go on n on a bit

Parents
  • Hi, I had a late diagnosis at 52. I am also a dog lover with two dogs , we had 3 but unfortunately one passed away.

like you lacking in confidence and I repeat things over and over when I get stressed and sure swearing too.

• Hi, I had a late diagnosis at 52. I am also a dog lover with two dogs , we had 3 but unfortunately one passed away.

like you lacking in confidence and I repeat things over and over when I get stressed and sure swearing too.

Children
No Data