Dancing

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there is in to Dance - I AM A HUGH FAN. 

Since i was five, i have been going to ballet, disco, jazz and musical threatre dance lessons and loved it. Also, i have been to many venues - Royal Albert Hall, Butlins, Pontins, Blackpool (all in UK) and Disneyland Paris (France, obs). 

Also, what do you like about dance? i like it because it gives me freedom to be who i want to be and not worry about being different.

So, what lessons do you do? Have you been to any famous venues to dance with your dance school? 

Let Me Know! 

Belle x 

Parents
  • I don't really dance, unless you count headbanging as dancing. I ususally feel awkward or clumsy if I have to do it in public. Then again I find that I can follow the moves in aqua aerobics sessions quite well!!! I remember I was in Wilkos once, it was this yime of year and Mike Oldfield's "In Dulci Jubilo" came on , and I had to resist the urge to start skipping around the store. I do like to dance at home, tho in warmer weather it's spilled into the garden, and to In Dulci Jubilo, at the height of summer  tho if the neighbours could hear it they#d think I was nuts!!! Tho I think there's a difference between being nuts in an eccentric way, to being nuts in a sociopathic or psychopathic way!!!  

• I don't really dance, unless you count headbanging as dancing. I ususally feel awkward or clumsy if I have to do it in public. Then again I find that I can follow the moves in aqua aerobics sessions quite well!!! I remember I was in Wilkos once, it was this yime of year and Mike Oldfield's "In Dulci Jubilo" came on , and I had to resist the urge to start skipping around the store. I do like to dance at home, tho in warmer weather it's spilled into the garden, and to In Dulci Jubilo, at the height of summer  tho if the neighbours could hear it they#d think I was nuts!!! Tho I think there's a difference between being nuts in an eccentric way, to being nuts in a sociopathic or psychopathic way!!!  

Children
No Data