disney obssesion etc

Hi I am dave25 and after along time I have been diagnosed with autism and learning difficulties I love Disney fairytales from age and still I also love home and away I have most episodes from 1995 on tapped I never miss a episode ever since 1995 my favece actor in the show is ray meagher. Who plays alf stewert since 1988 on. My fave Disney films are jungle book and beauty and the beast gaston and baloo are my faves I am currently looking to make new friends online or even find a girlfriend lol I live in birkenhead Liverpool I also enjoy going to phab with my friends but me haven't met for a while anyone who is intreasted in a chat please reply
Parents
  • Gaston, have you been to disneyland orlando or california yet? i am planning to go there next year. in disneyland. in disneyland, i only interested in the costume characters greeting while don't like the ride.

so just want to know have you been to disneyland california or orlando and take pictures with the characters there? if yes can you give me some information about the characters duration in the park, time of the line and the location etc. and also do the character meet and greet have the fastpass for specialneed where you can skip the queue?

please can you reply to me as soon as possible?

thankyou

• Gaston, have you been to disneyland orlando or california yet? i am planning to go there next year. in disneyland. in disneyland, i only interested in the costume characters greeting while don't like the ride.

so just want to know have you been to disneyland california or orlando and take pictures with the characters there? if yes can you give me some information about the characters duration in the park, time of the line and the location etc. and also do the character meet and greet have the fastpass for specialneed where you can skip the queue?

please can you reply to me as soon as possible?

thankyou

Children
No Data