disney obssesion etc

Hi I am dave25 and after along time I have been diagnosed with autism and learning difficulties I love Disney fairytales from age and still I also love home and away I have most episodes from 1995 on tapped I never miss a episode ever since 1995 my favece actor in the show is ray meagher. Who plays alf stewert since 1988 on. My fave Disney films are jungle book and beauty and the beast gaston and baloo are my faves I am currently looking to make new friends online or even find a girlfriend lol I live in birkenhead Liverpool I also enjoy going to phab with my friends but me haven't met for a while anyone who is intreasted in a chat please reply
Parents
  • Hello Gaston,

My name is Adrian and I love Disney character as well. Disneyland characters are my autistic world. the reason I loves Disney characters because when I've been to Disneyland and played with the costumed characters, I enjoy the feel of the costume when I gave them a hug, like touching a real teddy. So it's because the feel of them (especially when it's came out as a figurines, dolls or costume characters like in disneyland. I also think I am related to them as lots of disney characters looks autistic like the people in Alice in wonderland, peter pan as he refuse to grow and want everythings looks the same, winnie the pooh characters, stitch and the beast from beauty and the beast. so that's why I love Disney character very much.

• Hello Gaston,

My name is Adrian and I love Disney character as well. Disneyland characters are my autistic world. the reason I loves Disney characters because when I've been to Disneyland and played with the costumed characters, I enjoy the feel of the costume when I gave them a hug, like touching a real teddy. So it's because the feel of them (especially when it's came out as a figurines, dolls or costume characters like in disneyland. I also think I am related to them as lots of disney characters looks autistic like the people in Alice in wonderland, peter pan as he refuse to grow and want everythings looks the same, winnie the pooh characters, stitch and the beast from beauty and the beast. so that's why I love Disney character very much.

Children
No Data