Anyone else into dance music (Trance, Hardstyle, Techno)???

I love dance music, just wondering if anyone else is also into it?

• I really enjoyed your track something different

I make techno on an old roland MC505

Good luck in future with your music making

• Music is a known drug, it activates endorphins in the brain, exactly what caffeine, alcohol, cannabis, cocaine etc do. A drug is literally 90% of consumable substances on the Earth.

Your musical tastes may be served by a band called Ozric Tentacles. Amazing band from late 80s beginnings through to today. (IMO)

• I can lose myself in some good melodic-psychedelic-trance.

• I am too but not the stuff that's in clubs. I am not a clubber never have been but I think what makes me addicted to this type of music is all the different sounds to hear, patterns, structure that just lights up my brain. Its like a drug (although I don't condone drugs at all) . Although I do get so high from the music that I do have to take breaks as my head would blow like a light bulb if I didn't. I don't think autism gives you a musical taste as such but I do think things we find irresistible are more commonly present in certain types of music than others. Again since its a spectrum this won't apply too all but I would bet a good number it will.

• Sounded good to me.I like deep base as well as some techno, my favourites are Jean michel jarre.for his synthesisers, But also appreciate reggae, prodigy have some awesome tracks, so much variation in their style,” I hear thunder but there is no rain” one of my favourite tracks,

• I'm very much into psychedelic trance in most of its forms, particularly darkpsy, forest psy, old hi-tech and loooots of Goa! Am also a producer of forest psy as well as other sub(subsub)genres of psytrance. The track I am working on right now is pretty ridiculous...

soundcloud.com/.../s-kHAsP

(Apologies for the blatant plug!)

• Yes.  Love it.  I started as a trance DJ (because I found social situations otherwise extremely stressful and I had no idea of how to function in that environment so at least I could keep myself occupied) and I produce techno now.  

I always loved electronic music and Synthesizers.  Totally my thing.  I never really got music with lyrics as a kid.  I wouldn't read fiction either.  I loved the cleaness of the synths and rigid machine rythyms of dance music.  There is something about the repetition I find works for me.  Sometimes when I'm producing i will listen to a 4-8 bar loop for hours making tiny adjustments to the sounds/mix.  

• Check out the channel of a friend of mine.  Might be a bit too ambient, mind...

www.youtube.com/.../UCGfquDOcnMjimN1cjJtpH9A

• I love trance started listening to it in about 2000! Then I went onto hardhouse and now hardstyle is my main love. Did you ever go to Passion or Godskitchen? 

• I love hardstyle and trance the most but also like techno and psy. I like danc 

too! I find music is like the for me. Do you go to any clubs/ festival s?

• Dance is one of the many genres I like, a few years ago I regularly went clubbing at Camden palace in London for trance nights. I've also written some of my own although really struggled to get it to sound how  I wanted it to.

As I've got older I have expanded the genres I like but I'll always really enjoy the house/trance from the mid 90s especially (think most of the euphoria compilations).

• Yes I am very much into dance music, I like regular dance music (If that would make any sense), techno, hard-house, proggressive psytrance, hardstyle, hard-psytrance, happy harcore, speedcore, splittercore, trance music in general and cyber-goth. Not all of this consists of dance music, but I wanted to list them anyway. Also my main interest is dancing to this type of music rather than the history or context of the music, that being said I could and would choose to have these genres (Particularly techno and psytrance) as background music for the rest of my life.