Increase Da Peace (As Ali G said)

We all get flustered by debate. However, we need mutual respect for each other.

Complaining about the opinions of others only makes them more antagonistic. It would be like throwing water onto a fire in a Chip Fryer. The flame ceases by dosing a rag, to be placed on top of the pan. In other words, let things settle.

We shouldn't live in fear. Enforced serenity isn't the answer. Safety-first created increased nihilism, especially amongst young men. Rather than respect, they're going out of the way to upset.

It reflects our society, which is motivated primarily by bottom-line finances and a fear of authority. Rather than teaching youngsters to defend themselves, we're 'keeping them out of harm's way'. Therefore, they don't get the opportunity to grow up.

The reaction of Social Media shows that the failure to nurture healthy conversation means that 'debate' is more about who wins than who's right.

Defamation of others is nasty, and cynical.

Parents
  • It reflects our society, which is motivated primarily by bottom-line finances and a fear of authority

Obeying teachers, bosses, the demands of the market, not to mention laws, parents’ expectations, religious scriptures, social norms, we’re conditioned from infancy to put our desires on hold. Following orders becomes an unconscious reflex, whether or not they are in our best interest; deferring to experts becomes second nature.

Selling our time rather than doing things for their own sake, we come to evaluate our lives on the basis of how much we can get in exchange for them, not what we get out of them. As freelance slaves hawking our lives hour by hour, we think of ourselves as each having a price; the amount of the price becomes our measure of value. In that sense, we become commodities, just like toothpaste and toilet paper. What once was a human being is now an employee, in the same way that what once was a pig is now a pork chop. Our lives disappear, spent like the money for which we trade them.

• It's very curious 

For a second time (and maybe many more that haven't been recognised as such) you are actually quoting stuff from the internet.

I'm finding it hard to understand who/what you are.

https://crimethinc.com/2018/09/03/the-mythology-of-work-eight-myths-that-keep-your-eyes-on-the-clock-and-your-nose-to-the-grindstone

Or, of course, an alternative is that you are the author of both those online pieces of writing?

• The best modern fiction vampire!

• That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any sunrise before it. I watched the whole magnificence of the dawn for the last time as if it were the first. And then I said farewell to sunlight, and set out to become what I became.

• That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any sunrise before it. I watched the whole magnificence of the dawn for the last time as if it were the first. And then I said farewell to sunlight, and set out to become what I became.

Children
No Data