This forum has become toxic to me

I can't sit back and watch some of the hateful posts anymore about things close to my heart because of a person I have known and was close to and then seeing all the kinds of hate they get. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people thinking lumping a group of people in the same boat as 'predators' is the same as thinking certain ideologies are toxic are the same. 

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of people who fight for certain rights but turn a blind eye to a certain sector of a population and come up with the same old hateful *** that people used to say about gay people. 

Parents
  • Seems the only person spewing hate here is you. A very disingenuous post that ignores the widely documented issues with "trans identified" men getting into womens prisons, positions for women only and abusing and violating women, their safe spaces and their supporters. Won't address that though will you, because you know it damages your entire argument lol

The truth is always inconvenient Smile

But then, you wanted an argument didn't you? You wanted to be able to call someone else "toxic", when the hate is in fact deep within you... you don't even have the courage to speak to me directly, which is sad. 

• This reply was deleted.
  • Ahh, such an erudite and thoughtful response. JoyOk hand No, you created a post without naming me directly aimed at me. That's disingenuous. But you go for it Crocodile I've dealt with worse than you my whole life, I am firm in my beliefs and happy to talk about them.

• Yeah thats why I wondered.. thanks for explaining! 

• I generally just use man. It's not really anyone business whether I'm trans in general in my view. But for medical purposes or sexual relationships is really to be honest the only time I would mention 'transman' or in this post unfortunately because I'm an idiot. LOL 

• I generally just use man. It's not really anyone business whether I'm trans in general in my view. But for medical purposes or sexual relationships is really to be honest the only time I would mention 'transman' or in this post unfortunately because I'm an idiot. LOL 

Children