Even I am getting annoyed with PC regulations now

I'm generally open minded and unprejudiced, so I was surprised when I got suspended from Twitter for this tweet. I've left mine and my friend's Twitter names on there because we have nothing to hide, we don't use racist names or anything. FFS. Can anyone shed light about why this tweet was so 'hateful'? I've appealed because it is so stupid.

• I think that the loudest on the left unfortunately do demonise men, specifically white men. I don't believe it's the entire left as some do though, but because the loudest do tend to demonise men it can be hard to notice the people on the left who don't demonise them. Well, at least that's what I live in hope of. 

After being in an abusive relationship many, many years ago I delved into a lot of 'men's right' rhetoric and the notion of advocating for 'men's rights' is very controversial unless they're gay or not white. Now many of the people I used to listen to and read on that subject have gone too extreme in the right-wing sense for my liking. 

I'm not sure about the segregation you're talking about on Netflix though but I don't think I pay enough attention to Netflix. I just watch I like and don't really look at anything else on Netflix. What do you mean? 

• Political correctness, in itself is bias.

I will not mention any ethnicity negatively or knowingly detract from other lived experiences in this comment as I know it could be misunderstood and be used to harm me so I will mention my observations only as I have experience them though social media and main stream media but not in every day life as people are more rational in person, sometimes.

I have observed that white men are either exclude or see in a negative light to be a white man in 2021 is like being a black man in 1950's USA in the deep south.

An obvious segregation is happening look at netflix or BBC or any advert on TV. 

Identity has become race based and that is clearly worrying, humans should be free to have character and choice to choose themselves who they are and determine what they do and how they feel without a narrative be projected on them because of how they look that's called racism and prejudice. 

It is obvious that white men and women (Karen) are being racially abused on social media, wich filters though to MSM and into politics.

My observations, what do you all think

• Oh well I AM old so they'll have to like it or lump it.

You aren't allowed to use the OK symbol now, where you make a circle with your finger and thumb and stick up the other 3 fingers. I read that is a white supremacist symbol, I can't remember why.

Also the number 88 is racist, so are brackets. I don't know why and I can't keep up. I like to watch motor racing and obviously some of them have the number 88 on their bikes/ cars, so they aren't being racist.

• dunno, i just read it somewhere, something about only old people using it

• Oh right, why is that?

• apparently you don't use the thumbs up anymore

• Good thinking Batman. Especially for old people like me! I'm not down with the youth Rofl 

• sure thats great ,,, i'll let you know when i get my act together. everyday is like a big juggle for me 

• the meaning of emojis can change in quite surprising ways so be careful with them

• funny discussion to be having on a forum regarding autism...wouldn't you say.

Funny? In what sense?

I can only speak for myself, but as an autistic man, I am perfectly capable of discussing a wide range of topics, including censorship

Whether it is deliberate or not, it is still censorship.  Private companies such as Facebook and Twitter are allowed to maintain their social networking monopoly through anticompetitive conduct. If you have made it so that you are the only game in town, then it's a very dangerous to also give you the power to decide who plays or not.

I would have thought we had learned from history that the impulse to
     enforce strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom always leads to the consolidation of financial and political power by one group or elite, followed by unspeakable atrocities and crimes against the rest of humanity.

• i'd like to send her a message

• u can PM me yours when convenient

• can't be bothered reading your post Lollipop

• i 'll be sending an email to Adele M  to catch up with her,,,,  do u want to send her a message. likewise for you

• I'm more worried about the actual government taking our wealth tbh but for sure SOMEONE is profiting from today's situation and it's not the everyday person like us.

• Yes, comrades! I fought them and won. lol. They are a bunch of numpties.

• And while the neoliberal elites have us squabbling over culture war issues, they continue to strip 99% of the population of their wealth and no one notices. How could we? We're too busy arguing over what pronouns to use to talk to one another, and whether biological sex is distinct from surgically altered sex.