Even I am getting annoyed with PC regulations now

I'm generally open minded and unprejudiced, so I was surprised when I got suspended from Twitter for this tweet. I've left mine and my friend's Twitter names on there because we have nothing to hide, we don't use racist names or anything. FFS. Can anyone shed light about why this tweet was so 'hateful'? I've appealed because it is so stupid.

Parents
  • You know what I find triggering? PC nonsense like this. It makes my blood boil. People don’t seem to understand that others are not to blame if your miss understanding causes you to find something offensive. And that you didn’t have a right not to be offended in the first place.

• What? I don't understand what you mean, there are too many nots and didn'ts, can you clarify?

• Er where’s lojban when you need it. 

people generically henceforth referred to as group A.

other people A might be offended or otherwise upset by we call B.

A may misunderstand something B has said or done and as a consequence take offence. we call this circumstance C.

A does not seem to understand that B is not to blame for circumstance C.

When A is offended by anything B has done whether or not they miss understood Bs actions / words we call this circumstance D.

A does not understand that they have no general right to avoid circumstance D.

does that help?

• Ahh! I see! That is very philosophical. But good.

• Not really, no. lol. But I will assume that you understand why I am annoyed/ confused about being banned from Twitter due to something so silly.

Peter is stating that that when some people misunderstand something and get offended due to their own misinterpretation of it ~ they do not seem to realise that the other person is as such blameless.

• Not really, no. lol. But I will assume that you understand why I am annoyed/ confused about being banned from Twitter due to something so silly. Slight smile

Reply Children