This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • Of course, now almost all major investors are trying to get into in the China currency because that is where the future lies. You need to understand that shortly, there will be no cash, and everyone will only use cryptocurrency. Now everything is going towards this. So, if you do not understand cryptocurrency, I would advise you to study the matter in great detail. And if you want to make money on it, then you have to try out scalping [link removed] But before that, make sure to analyze the whole market and all the news regularly. So that you can find the right strategy and correct calculation.

• not really.... the chinese digital yaun is what we call a stable coin, meaning it wont raise in value, meaning its the same as just buying the standard chinese yaun and thinking you will get a profit, or in crypto terms its like putting all your money into USDT and thinking that will raise lol, i mean you maybe can but thats more forex trading and forex trading is best on a forex site and is only profitable with large sums of money and high leverage to make cash off the tiny differences of movement between a chinese yaun and a us dollar pair.

• not really.... the chinese digital yaun is what we call a stable coin, meaning it wont raise in value, meaning its the same as just buying the standard chinese yaun and thinking you will get a profit, or in crypto terms its like putting all your money into USDT and thinking that will raise lol, i mean you maybe can but thats more forex trading and forex trading is best on a forex site and is only profitable with large sums of money and high leverage to make cash off the tiny differences of movement between a chinese yaun and a us dollar pair.

Children
No Data