What TV shows do you like?

Are there any shows that are helping you get through the strange days we're living through?

I like those reality competitions e.g. the Bake Off, Sewing Bee, Best Home Cook, Pottery Throwdown etc. And things like Bridgerton and Winx, which are total fantasy escapes from reality.

I also remembered Detectorists. Does anyone watch that? A nice, subtle series with nothing horrible happening.

Parents
  • I don't really watch a lot of TV shows, I mainly watch documentaries. I used to watch a lot of, Doctor Who, Star trek, Star Trek The next generation, and all the other Star treks, Still game, All the CSI, Game of Thrones, South Park,     

• We watch some Trek shows, Deep Space Nine was the best. Discovery started out far too confusing but it is suddenly getting much better.

• Odo ruled..... followed by Garak. 

I think the refresh of Discovery has worked well. Season 2 was the one that gelled most for me. Hit the spot more than Amazon's "Picard". 

• And I loved the friendship between Julian and Miles. And also Worf, Jadzia, Kira, Sisko, even the Ferengi.

Yes, I didn't like the weird Klingons in Discovery and all their intrigues, it was too complicated. I like the fact the Discovery went off into the future, it should be good from now on. And I've always loved Michelle Yeoh! Great actor.

• And I loved the friendship between Julian and Miles. And also Worf, Jadzia, Kira, Sisko, even the Ferengi.

Yes, I didn't like the weird Klingons in Discovery and all their intrigues, it was too complicated. I like the fact the Discovery went off into the future, it should be good from now on. And I've always loved Michelle Yeoh! Great actor.

Children
No Data