What TV shows do you like?

Are there any shows that are helping you get through the strange days we're living through?

I like those reality competitions e.g. the Bake Off, Sewing Bee, Best Home Cook, Pottery Throwdown etc. And things like Bridgerton and Winx, which are total fantasy escapes from reality.

I also remembered Detectorists. Does anyone watch that? A nice, subtle series with nothing horrible happening.

Parents
  • I tend to binge watch before I move onto the next thing... 

At the moment - The Expanse - good ol' fashioned sci-fi - on Amazon Prime (Prior to that Star Trek: Discovery but I doubt I'll make the 4th season when it lands, and Haunting of Bly Manor, because I love a good ghost story, even if it wasn't as good as Hill House)

My catch it-when-I-can-shows:

Superstore (funny 1st episode, may stay with this one for a bit)

Star Trek: Lower Decks (still in the do-i-like-it? mode)

Swedish Dicks (Seems silly and quirky enough to stay with it)

Orphan Black

I've a few others lined up (as with most of the things I do, I'm very good at making lists, not so good to getting them done). Looking to return to Westworld, the Knight Templer, and The Living and  the Dead at some point) 

• Me too. Watch all episodes then find the next thing. Unless they're on weekly. We've got Swedish Dicks in our instant queue on Netflix.

Reply Children