spam spam and more spam

Hi all

Is it me or am i seeing a lot of spam posts in the last few days ,

I thought this would be a place that they never bothered ,

some  i've seen are in the replies of replies and i get a notification so i log in and find its spam .

Do i just click on the report post to get the mods attn ?

Parents
  • looks like we have an infestation.....

• That recent infestation convinced me that spammers don't enjoy being stereotyped as fallible any more than some of us do here. They have probably grown to think of themselves as invulnerable online, and so are not particularly happy spammers when they catch some of their intended victims being rebelliously disrespectful, and even taking the mick. I suppose a few of them might even partially 'belong' here; if they could just leave their 'weapons' on the login desk.

• That recent infestation convinced me that spammers don't enjoy being stereotyped as fallible any more than some of us do here. They have probably grown to think of themselves as invulnerable online, and so are not particularly happy spammers when they catch some of their intended victims being rebelliously disrespectful, and even taking the mick. I suppose a few of them might even partially 'belong' here; if they could just leave their 'weapons' on the login desk.

Children
No Data