Ban on political discussion

Any chance of a ban on political discussion.  I am here because i'm a vulnerable adult who needs support. Not be constantly agitated and wound up like it's a bloomin University Debating society.  There are plenty of other websites and areas of public life where people can share their political views.  Why does this have to be one of them?  I just want to come here and feel as though i'm amongst friends.  Feel supported etc.  Instead. Everywhere i go i'm the rebel.  How i am supposed to feel a part of this world if this is the case? 

Parents
  • That would be a pitty, I like these debates. 

What I also get is that if I really think something through, and I meet somebody that totally disagrees with me, I see that a bit as a strange thing, but more likely this is because that other person starts his reasoning from a slightly different angle than I and had some different experiences, so the conclusion is different. I find that interesting rather than frightening. 

• I don't like debates and find the enrage me and make me meltdown psychologically.  I find the further you go up the economic strata the more people enjoy debates. Because it literally is "just a debate" to them. Of no consequence.

• I don't like debates and find the enrage me and make me meltdown psychologically.  I find the further you go up the economic strata the more people enjoy debates. Because it literally is "just a debate" to them. Of no consequence.

Children