Ban on political discussion

Any chance of a ban on political discussion.  I am here because i'm a vulnerable adult who needs support. Not be constantly agitated and wound up like it's a bloomin University Debating society.  There are plenty of other websites and areas of public life where people can share their political views.  Why does this have to be one of them?  I just want to come here and feel as though i'm amongst friends.  Feel supported etc.  Instead. Everywhere i go i'm the rebel.  How i am supposed to feel a part of this world if this is the case? 

Parents
  • Unfortunately politics is inexorably linked to our lives, from shopping, to bus services to where people can park their cars, go to the theatre or the opening times of the municipal gardens.

I would only say that in most things we should respect opinions other than ours.  Public opinion is very fickle and can change rapidly.

• Unfortunately politics is inexorably linked to our lives, from shopping, to bus services to where people can park their cars, go to the theatre or the opening times of the municipal gardens.

I would only say that in most things we should respect opinions other than ours.  Public opinion is very fickle and can change rapidly.

Children
No Data