What are you doing this year?

Hello Slight smile I was just wondering what everyone's doing this year? Anything special, like a wedding, or are you just relaxing this year and having a quiet one?

I'm not going to very busy really. I'm a bit low at the moment and as a result can't work or really do much else, however hoping to get back on my feet in a few months time. Other than that I'm focusing on writing and continuing to collect more exciting vintage items. Last thing I got which was on my birthday was a cute little jewellery box which had a little girl sat on it Slight smile I love it. I want to get some more dolls as well if I can.

Hope everyone is having a lovely 2020 so far.

Parents
  • I am going to accomplish some very basic stuff. See a GP.  If i can do that a lady i know wants to meet me in London in April.  I need to get on top of my Mental and Physical health issues.  Take small steps and evolve from there.  I need to read and be absorbed by less news. A broad life is a struggle for an ASD person because you just get obsessed by your interests,  I need to be less focused and try and broaden my thinking out, so i have a broader, happier life.

• I am going to accomplish some very basic stuff. See a GP.  If i can do that a lady i know wants to meet me in London in April.  I need to get on top of my Mental and Physical health issues.  Take small steps and evolve from there.  I need to read and be absorbed by less news. A broad life is a struggle for an ASD person because you just get obsessed by your interests,  I need to be less focused and try and broaden my thinking out, so i have a broader, happier life.

Children
  • Who's the lady if you dont mind me asking?

• I think this is all really good for you to try and do. Like you said, small steps first and perhaps they’ll become bigger steps as time goes by. I’m sorting out my mental health also, so best of luck to you there. Think positive, you can do it. Good idea on trying to read less news. The news is very depressing and often leaves me feeling like ‘what’s the point in going on’. I hope you can do all you want to :) I’ll keep you in my thoughts as you try and do all of this.