It seems I've been sent to Coventry

Don't even fit in here  .

Parents
  • To send someone to Coventry is an English idiom meaning to deliberately ostracise someone. Typically, this is done by not talking to them, avoiding their company, and acting as if they no longer exist. Victims are treated as though they are completely invisible and inaudible. The Coventry in the phrase is the cathedral city in the West Midlands.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Send_to_Coventry

• To send someone to Coventry is an English idiom meaning to deliberately ostracise someone. Typically, this is done by not talking to them, avoiding their company, and acting as if they no longer exist. Victims are treated as though they are completely invisible and inaudible. The Coventry in the phrase is the cathedral city in the West Midlands.

Have you broken the expected bond of persecutors that their victims should not discuss or even challenge the moral and ethical short-comings involved with their and or also their supporters behaviour, and are now getting the 'how dare you!' treatment in return, or something of that sort perhaps?

• Or does the statement:

Don't even fit in here  .

Mean that you feel in some way ignored here on this forum rather than as here on this your thread?

• I very much like your posts and everyone elses too because we are rich tapestry of individualities that thread together to support one another and all and asundy, each a greater treasure than anything materially on this earth.

I very much hope you not feeling stuck in Coventry sort of thing any more, and know that your presence and input is very much appreciated here, and another place too we both frequent.

•  I got that impression  from mentioning that IQ test  on the thread started by the Belgian woman . Then no one replying to my post about my ADOS 2 report .

I just had a look at the IQ test thread again and must state that you did better than me in terms of replies ~ and thanks for bringing up the subject of that thread as someone started a discussion with me that I forgot about with the latest batch of seizures fragging things about in my memory.

As for the ADOS 2 I did not get that in my diagnostic assessment, and I did not know you had posted on the matter either until you mentioned it here. 

I think perhaps a lack of response here has more to do with timing really, rather than being actively ignored by anyone though. Personally I very much like your posts and everyone elses too because we are rich tapestry of individualities that thread together to support one another and all and asundy, each a greater treasure than anything materially on this earth.

I very much hope you not feeling stuck in Coventry sort of thing any more, and know that your presence and input is very much appreciated here, and another place too we both frequent. :-)

•  I got that impression  from mentioning that IQ test  on the thread started by the Belgian woman . Then no one replying to my post about my ADOS 2 report .

Reply Children
  • I very much like your posts and everyone elses too because we are rich tapestry of individualities that thread together to support one another and all and asundy, each a greater treasure than anything materially on this earth.

I very much hope you not feeling stuck in Coventry sort of thing any more, and know that your presence and input is very much appreciated here, and another place too we both frequent.

I just had a look at the IQ test thread again and must state that you did better than me in terms of replies ~ and thanks for bringing up the subject of that thread as someone started a discussion with me that I forgot about with the latest batch of seizures fragging things about in my memory.

As for the ADOS 2 I did not get that in my diagnostic assessment, and I did not know you had posted on the matter either until you mentioned it here. 

I think perhaps a lack of response here has more to do with timing really, rather than being actively ignored by anyone though. Personally I very much like your posts and everyone elses too because we are rich tapestry of individualities that thread together to support one another and all and asundy, each a greater treasure than anything materially on this earth.

I very much hope you not feeling stuck in Coventry sort of thing any more, and know that your presence and input is very much appreciated here, and another place too we both frequent. :-)