Thinking of doing a YouTube video about autism in girls

I’m 14 and really want to do a YouTube video on autism in girls as I don’t think many people understand it is very different to autism in boys. I wanna talk about the whole “you don’t look autistic” “you don’t act like my autistic son” and really get out there what it’s like as a teenage girl living with autism/Aspergers. I also want other teenage girls like me to know they’re not alone and aren’t weird! Please let me know what you think especially if you are a teen girl with Aspergers/autism it would really encourage me. Thank you

Parents
  • I'm autistic and work in disability support. Not only would I have found your videos invaluable when I was growing up I'd find them really useful now to embed into autism awareness training as I find most people have a really outdated view of autism.

I bet you know this already but just in case you don't, you can turn off the ability for others to comment on your videos.

• It’s great to know that by doing it, it will help a lot of people and yes I have heard you can do that I think that might be something I will do, thank you!

Reply Children
No Data