Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents
  • Coffee : ) every time. Black with no sugar. I think coffee taste like hot chocolate (I like very dark chocolate) but no one agrees with me. I drink coffee constantly through the day, which supposedly I shouldn't do because it makes you anxious, but I tried going without coffee a while ago and that made me more anxious ... Quite possibly I have a caffeine addiction. There are worse addictions : p

• Coffee : ) every time. Black with no sugar. I think coffee taste like hot chocolate (I like very dark chocolate) but no one agrees with me. I drink coffee constantly through the day, which supposedly I shouldn't do because it makes you anxious, but I tried going without coffee a while ago and that made me more anxious ... Quite possibly I have a caffeine addiction. There are worse addictions : p

Children
  • That is absolute best way to drink coffee Slight smile The stronger the better! I sometimes drink flavoured beanies coffee, I like the chocolate flavour one of those, the ginger one is good too.

I also drink too much coffee. Probably 5/6 cups a day. I did cut it down to 2 cups a day a while back but then half term happened! I get headaches too if I cut down on my coffee intake! It could be worse, back in 2007 I was drinking 750g/week of coffee!! How much coffee do you drink a day?