Terrified

Previously I had written about my insomnia,  waking up in the night and general inability to sleep.

Now, my nightmares are so bad that I'm terrified of falling back to sleep.

It's 1am and I'm exhausted from my previous  nightmare and I'm trying to  stay awake.

Do other people here suffer from severe nightmares? 

Parents
  • I spent an hour awake (12:30 to 1:30pm) watching a bit of TV and eating fresh oranges. Then slept relatively peacefully. 

The day before the nightmares I watched too much television. A full episode of 'A touch of frost '  and DVDs of ' Terminator the sarah connor chronicles ' 

As well as one of my hobbies of tracking down filming locations of films and TV programmes and photographing them.  last Saturday I visited Holmfirth and the surrounding area,  taking photos of Last of the summer wine country.  Yesterday I was comparing my photos with the scenes on my dvd collection. 

• Not sure why that would give you nightmares? It sounds nice. Perhaps you really want to stay awake and keep doing those activities so your sleep is disturbed?

Eating oranges is a good move. Low blood sugar can give you the terrors in the early hours.

• Not sure why that would give you nightmares? It sounds nice. Perhaps you really want to stay awake and keep doing those activities so your sleep is disturbed?

Eating oranges is a good move. Low blood sugar can give you the terrors in the early hours.

Children
No Data