Closing account

How do I do it? I don't think I'm wanted here. I'll probably not qualify for a diagnosis anyway , so really shouldn't be here.

Parents
  • Why would you think you're not wanted here? I'm sure lots of people enjoyed reading your posts and comments, and we all share a mutual understanding revolving around autistic traits (regardless of a formal diagnosis or not). Also, I don't think there's any need to terminate the account - if you'd like to take a break, you can still leave your account open and come back again when you are ready.

• The fact that only one person replied to my post about my ADOS assessment on Friday. 

• You can't make a conclusion based on just one observation. I myself had posts where there was only one or two replies as well as posts where there were over fifty replies. Sometimes, it's just timing and chance. 

I myself hadn't been on this forum for the past few days. I hadn't even kept up with the new comments on the thread I started (which I will do soon). If you had posted today, I'd probably be among the first to reply. 

In order to get a better idea of how many people reply to your posts, maybe you should post a few more times, and get a larger sample size of the data. 

• I just thought I'd been sent to Coventry , as there were quite a few threads started by other people with a good amount of replies around the same time .

Reply Children
No Data