"Different as Pie" YouTuber?

Hi

Seeing as I STILL haven't had my account deleted, I asked 6 days ago and had email contact - yes I'd like my account completed deleted, not deactivated but DELETED - I can still log in. How long does it take?!!

Anyway, seeing as I'm still here, a question. I'm still researching everything and wondering what to do if anything, I came across a YouTuber called "Different as Pie" something really clicked and I'd love to watch more of her videos but she only did 3. Does anyone know if she's done anymore under a different name or has a blog or anything. Her videos are really easy to to watch. I know there's tons of others out there, but some of them there's far too much info, too wordy, too fast and too many hand gestures just not so easy to follow. 

Thanks.

Ps I'd still like my account deleted, PLEASE.

Parents
  • Hi .

Not seen any videos by this person - but I've got to ask, I'm curious that if you want your account deleted, why are you still posting?  It doesn't make sense.

Surely if you just deleted or edited your thread responses into nothing it's the same thing?  

• That was a general sort of question, anyone could ask it. Its not personal to me.

I'm not comfortable about posting about myself online anonymous or not. So, yes I want my account deleted but as it was still active I thought I'd ask a question - I don't see a problem with that. Makes sense to me.

I don't want to keep asking questions, I still have a lot to ask but I'm not going to be asking them on here. I feel bad when people take the time and effort to reply and I delete my question, someone could find it helpful but I've taken a lot of the info away so its no longer helpful. Don't want to do that anymore. Is that what you mean, with your last line. So, its not the same thing as if I don't have an account then I can't post and waste everyone's time.

• That was a general sort of question, anyone could ask it. Its not personal to me.

I'm not comfortable about posting about myself online anonymous or not. So, yes I want my account deleted but as it was still active I thought I'd ask a question - I don't see a problem with that. Makes sense to me.

I don't want to keep asking questions, I still have a lot to ask but I'm not going to be asking them on here. I feel bad when people take the time and effort to reply and I delete my question, someone could find it helpful but I've taken a lot of the info away so its no longer helpful. Don't want to do that anymore. Is that what you mean, with your last line. So, its not the same thing as if I don't have an account then I can't post and waste everyone's time.

Children
No Data