Happy Mothers Day

Mother's Day is a holiday honoring motherhood that is observed in different forms throughout the world, and Mother's Day 2019 occurs on Sunday, May 12. Mother's Day is a day for many people to show their appreciation towards mothers and mother figures So we are here with the latest Mothers Day Greetings and Quotes images for all the readers, you can share these greetings images with your loving mother to show her that how much you love and care for her.

Happy Mothers Day 2019 Quotes

• I have a clock on my wall that I bought for my mother one Christmas, years ago.  She always liked it.  I kept it after she passed away.

This morning, as I was sitting here, it stopped - just before 9.

I went out and bought a small bunch of tulips, then took them up to the downs where we scattered her ashes.  It's a cold and blustery day after yesterday's summery warmth, but I found a holly bush which gave good protection from the wind whipping up off the sea.  I put them in a jar with some water.  She always liked tulips.  Like me, though, she preferred to see them growing.  But I'd have bought her a bunch, anyway.  It felt like the right gesture.

• Thanks a lot for this information.

• To clarify, in the UK, Mothering Sunday is on 31st March this year.