Feeling blessed

Walking around my house tonight, looking for something, I realised how hot it was. It was ridiculous but it reminded me of how lucky I am, to be living in a lovely warm house. 

Some people will live their whole lives and never spend a night in a warm, safe and loving home. 

I don’t focus my attention on such situations, but I do honour those people, everyone of them, every time I become aware of how blessed I am and every time I give unfailing gratitude for all that I have. 

All that I have, I share with them, and everybody else. Because if I don’t, I am simply depriving myself of the fullness of love, the fullness of  the expression of love and when I do that, we all lose out, but only, 100% of the time. Nobody benefits from the absence of love and everybody gains from the expression of it. 

Unconditional love is the power but it’s a loving power, the clue is in the name, we don’t have to be afraid of it, but most people are scared of it and choose to live instead, in fear. 

Scared to love but happy to hate! Scared to forgive but happy to condemn. Scared to forgive, lest the person do it again, while all the time people are reliving the incident in their minds, keeping it alive, as if it were happening over and over again, when all along, the other person has long since changed their ways, or maybe they haven’t, but you certainly are still living it. For the sake of not forgiving, without realising, forgiveness is for us. It sets us free, not the other person, although it does free them as well, on a deeper level. 

I don’t know. I fail to find a stress free reason to hold anything but love in my heart, for all living beings, for all the earth and for all the animals and the universe at large Shrug tone1‍♀️ I guess I’m weird. But I can’t find a single reason to not love all people. I have tried. But I have failed to find one. 

Parents Reply Children