Star wars

Just watching New Hope.  Anyone else think Denis Lawson, The actor who played Wedge/Red 2 should be in the new Star Wars films?

• i remember going to the cinema with my dad back in the 70s to see the very 1st star wars movie and being amazed, i wasn't keen on the new Solo film abouts Hans beginning and background thought it was flat and boring

• Love all the Star Wars films, my dad introduces me to them when I was three (1993) and just love them. I need to schedule a binge watch in my right schedule. Rouge one was brilliant, that connection just made it and using the technology to bring back cushions and young Fisher was brilliant 

• Only if they scrap everything, and make it the old EU continuation. When they announced the new ones I was hoping for a stupidly OP Luke, and Kyle Katarn being a general badass.

I'd have loved a Knights of the Old Republic series. Revan is probably my favourite Star Wars character in the EU. Katarn is close.

• Revenge of the Sith was good, imo. I think they should have just left Return of the Jedi as the ending, instead of this stuff they are coming out with. The EU stuff was much better.

• I've been watching it too.

I just don't want any more screwed up messes of Star Wars films. The first three are classics - everything else has been a disaster.