Due South

When I was younger I really connected with the Canadian tv series Due South.  Constable Benton Frasier from the RCMP seemed to show the ASC traits.

The best two episodes where Victoria’s Secret.  Currently showing on true entertainment on freeview.

Parents
  • I love Due South (rather in love with Benton tbh). I've a few favourites. I love the extended pilot because it has the best line ever ('you're going to shoot a mountie? They'll hunt you to the ends of the earth'). I'm also a big fan of any of the ones where Paul Gross sings, Mountie on the Bounty introduced me to the songs of Stan Rogers, and All the Queen's Horses had the very funny Leslie Nielsen playing Buck Frobisher as well as a rendition of 'Ride Forever', and where they get into ridiculous situations in the wilderness.

They're available on Youtube as part of a load of free Canadian programmes, but a lot of them seem to have sound issues so it takes some hunting about to find ones where the sound doesn't randomly cut out every few minutes.

• I love Due South (rather in love with Benton tbh). I've a few favourites. I love the extended pilot because it has the best line ever ('you're going to shoot a mountie? They'll hunt you to the ends of the earth'). I'm also a big fan of any of the ones where Paul Gross sings, Mountie on the Bounty introduced me to the songs of Stan Rogers, and All the Queen's Horses had the very funny Leslie Nielsen playing Buck Frobisher as well as a rendition of 'Ride Forever', and where they get into ridiculous situations in the wilderness.

They're available on Youtube as part of a load of free Canadian programmes, but a lot of them seem to have sound issues so it takes some hunting about to find ones where the sound doesn't randomly cut out every few minutes.

Children
No Data