What type of craft/making do you like?

Hi all,

I was inspired by a thread yesterday about knitting, to start a craft or making thread to see what people on here like to craft or make. I like to bead/make jewellery, the type I make is sewn out of seed beads, into a variety of patterns. Included are some photos of my latest piece, a necklace which took 12 hours! Please feel free to share your craft/hobby and a picture of your latest/favourite make if you wish.

Parents
  • I like green wood crafts. My job is hurdle making, it’s an old craft. These days they are used as posh garden fencing. In the past they were used by shepherds during lambing time. They were also used in military campaigns. There are Royal Navy records of them being transported to France during the 14th century.
    I learnt the craft from a chap who came from a family of hurdle makers. He used to live in my home village, but passed away some time ago.

• I like green wood crafts. My job is hurdle making, it’s an old craft. These days they are used as posh garden fencing. In the past they were used by shepherds during lambing time. They were also used in military campaigns. There are Royal Navy records of them being transported to France during the 14th century.
    I learnt the craft from a chap who came from a family of hurdle makers. He used to live in my home village, but passed away some time ago.

Children