What book are you reading now?

I decided that I needed a new book to read and managed to find one on my bookshelf that I’d only half read so thought I’d finish it off: Tower, An epic History of the Tower of London by Nigel Jones. I just wondered what everyone else is reading at the moment? What does everyone else like to read?

Parents
  • Ironically at the moment I'm reading a book called 'Normal people'.

I like to read books by the same authors. My favourite is Jodi Piccoult.

A book I read recently and really loved was called 'Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine.

• Ironically at the moment I'm reading a book called 'Normal people'.

I like to read books by the same authors. My favourite is Jodi Piccoult.

A book I read recently and really loved was called 'Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine.

Children
  • ’normal people’. I hope you’re enjoying the book? Many years ago when I started my psychology degree I remember studying all the different definitions of what constitutes normal. The conclusion I think was that while you can consider normal to be that box which the majority of the population fit into, at the end of the day, everyone’s perception of normal is different, therefore there can be no fixed definition of normal Slight smile

I predominately read historical biographies of Tudor/medieval monarchs and there families or sometimes I like to read about the history of a certain place. If I fancy a bit more of a ‘hardcore’ read then I reach for my neuropsychology books, I do love reading about the brain and it’s workings.