British Museum

Way too many people. Queuing to have our bags searched was the worst part. But it was worth it!

Parents
  • Oh WoW ~ I love that place ~ I’m sooooo jealous Laughing It sounds like you had a great day. Thanks for sharing that.

As I’m coming out of my burnout I’m interested in places I can visit in this country but it’s like my mind is blank in that area, so thanks so much for this. I’m gonna put it on my little list. I’m going to try something I’ve never done before. I’m going to give myself little rewards of day trips out to places, for the progress and the steps I achieve on my journey out of burnout as I begin building my daily routine. 

This’l be a great day out. Thank you Pray tone3

• I really don't enjoy crowds but despite that I did have a great day. They've got the Rosetta Stone in there plus The Elgin Marbles, loads of ancient egyptian stuff. It's definitely worth a look round.

• Lol, I wish they'd stop calling them the "Elgin Marbles". Thomas Bruce was a vandal!!! He didn't even come from Elgin either, that was just one of his titles. He even robbed a dead man, "The John Tweddell affair".  Odd character!

Reply Children
No Data