Does anyone else hate filling in forms?

They always make me really anxious. I got a financial assessment form for care received at home this morning. Basically it wants to know the state of my finances .
On the surface not a problem but I'm getting anxious because it's asking for how much benefits I get weekly and also how much rent I pay weekly.

The thing is I can't quote a weekly figure as I'm on Universal credit which is a monthly payment and includes a sum to cover the rent.

That is making me really anxious and stressed. If it said how much are you getting monthly and how much your rent is monthly I'd have no problem.

Parents
  • I really dont like filling in forms, im on ESA and the forms i had to fill out were difficult and I often misunderstood the question, after like 4 or 5 attempts and the help of my girlfriend I managed to send one off ,but it stressed me out sooo much 

• I really dont like filling in forms, im on ESA and the forms i had to fill out were difficult and I often misunderstood the question, after like 4 or 5 attempts and the help of my girlfriend I managed to send one off ,but it stressed me out sooo much 

Children
No Data