The overactive mind that doesn't even recognise when it's tired....

Can somebody tell me where the switch is please? That's it No mouth

Parents
  • I think some people have half-seriously suggested alcohol (each pint of beer reduces my IQ by at least 10 points...). Healthier ideas include exercise and meditation. A combination of a tired mind and a tired body and bringing bedtime forwards a bit could improve my sleep.

Writing helps get ideas out, but allows space for new ones. That may be a good or a bad thing.  I hope you manage to improve lifestyle.

• Hi life is improving very much so, thank you. I might share some more of my recent writings on here which shows how I came to my current level of peace and calm ~ as calm as a person with adhd can be, that is! Lol! 

I’m very much at the start of my ‘improving my lifestyle’ goal but I’m on the starting block. In fact, I’ve already set off and I’m finally excited about waking up in a morning so maybe that will aid with actually getting to sleep. 

I’m a long term meditator, now a vipassana meditator, but I’m currently unable to sit and meditate on a consistent basis, so I’m trying a new tack, to build it up again slowly. Same with exercise. I can’t live without either of these things and I’ve finally realised that the only way to get them back in my life, is to build up slowly. So here goes, I’m playing the tortoise! 

Thanks for your support. It’s much appreciated Pray tone3

• Hi life is improving very much so, thank you. I might share some more of my recent writings on here which shows how I came to my current level of peace and calm ~ as calm as a person with adhd can be, that is! Lol! 

I’m very much at the start of my ‘improving my lifestyle’ goal but I’m on the starting block. In fact, I’ve already set off and I’m finally excited about waking up in a morning so maybe that will aid with actually getting to sleep. 

I’m a long term meditator, now a vipassana meditator, but I’m currently unable to sit and meditate on a consistent basis, so I’m trying a new tack, to build it up again slowly. Same with exercise. I can’t live without either of these things and I’ve finally realised that the only way to get them back in my life, is to build up slowly. So here goes, I’m playing the tortoise! 

Thanks for your support. It’s much appreciated Pray tone3

Children
No Data