The overactive mind that doesn't even recognise when it's tired....

Can somebody tell me where the switch is please? That's it No mouth

• Thanks NAS38344. I tried a low dose of antidepressants for a few months which helped but seemed to take away too much of my imagination so I stopped them but I haven’t ruled out trying again. I’m going to give cbd oil a try because I’ve noticed that the lack of a regular sleep pattern is a big spike in the wheel so I do want to get into a regular sleep pattern. I’ll bare in my what you said, thank you. 

• I use to have an overactive mind would not switch if at night, doc put me in amtryplitene and they seem to help without them I just keep waking and struggling

• Hi life is improving very much so, thank you. I might share some more of my recent writings on here which shows how I came to my current level of peace and calm ~ as calm as a person with adhd can be, that is! Lol! 

I’m very much at the start of my ‘improving my lifestyle’ goal but I’m on the starting block. In fact, I’ve already set off and I’m finally excited about waking up in a morning so maybe that will aid with actually getting to sleep. 

I’m a long term meditator, now a vipassana meditator, but I’m currently unable to sit and meditate on a consistent basis, so I’m trying a new tack, to build it up again slowly. Same with exercise. I can’t live without either of these things and I’ve finally realised that the only way to get them back in my life, is to build up slowly. So here goes, I’m playing the tortoise! 

Thanks for your support. It’s much appreciated Pray tone3

• Hi, this is something that is new and unheard of to me. I haven't come across this before. Thank you for sharing this.

• I think some people have half-seriously suggested alcohol (each pint of beer reduces my IQ by at least 10 points...). Healthier ideas include exercise and meditation. A combination of a tired mind and a tired body and bringing bedtime forwards a bit could improve my sleep.

Writing helps get ideas out, but allows space for new ones. That may be a good or a bad thing.  I hope you manage to improve lifestyle.

• well I realised today, that the understanding and awareness goes on forever, it never ends! Lol! And it's like, I'm sure, deep down, I must think that the more I know, the less autistic I'm going to be or something. I've decided that for the next few weeks/months I'm just going to focus on my physical body. I'm going to get into a bed/morning routine, eating/drinking every day, fresh air and exercise - which is what I was supposed to be doing anyway, and I'm just going to forget about understanding this, that or the other and just be! I've had so many realisations these past few weeks that I don't think I can cope with anymore anyway. I was feeling like my head was about to burst, it's like all these realisations were coming quicker than I could write them down to make sense of them. I felt like they were just coming and coming and I wanted to find the switch to switch them off because what good do they do me anyway? And I eventually realised I was tired! I mean, who doesn't realise that they're tired!!!! How are you supposed to know when you're tired when you've barely moved a muscle in over a year! Lol! 

Thank you for your loving support Eli, as always. It's very much appreciated and yes, I'm going to take a few days and see if I can relax a bit. I've also got a cat to get rid of, ill feel a lot better when that's not here. It's a gorgeous little cat (looking after it for somebody) but it's got to go, it feels like there's another person in the house  and it's not good for me. 

I'm going to read your words again tomorrow because I'm amazed at how you put the words together but I feel the full force of the essence of what you're saying and I can tell you, I'm going to sleep feeling very content or comforted and loved - it's a very nice feeling, thank you X

• What epiphany are you trying to reach? Always running child

an urgency to speak when you’re at your most lucid... worried that your insight will be lost, extinguished. 

X

• Oh BlueRay, you have spun, wove, spoken, danced, dazzled, and danced some more. Like an Aspie firework night  you reach your slump. A beautiful moth to a flame. An earnest traveller, a true spirit. There are times that you must and need to rest... well still be here, we’ll still hear you x

you represent the brightest star of all of us plus the blistering of wings Icarus xxx

love you always 

• Which switch are you referring to?