Nothing to do with Autism, only about Takeaway Foods

Sorry to bother you good folks, about this, but I was just wondering. KFC are closing and re-opening a lot of branches lately. I just wondered if anyone else has noticed or can confirm that the real reason for doing this is nothing to do with "delivery problems", but rather the fact that they have to completely empty all of their storage facilities of Non-Halal Meat, before they can put Halal Meat in there...?

(The thing about Halal Meat is that it is not supposed to be with other Meat.)

I live in London, and KFCs which did not sell Halal Meat before, sell it now, I think, but it is Hot and so I cannot check this myself. I only post this now because when summer is over, this business will likely be over as well. What happens to this Thread after my saying this does not really matter, for I am only wondering if anyone else has noticed this. (There should be a little symbol upon a front door/window saying "HMC Certified", or something, which was not there before.)

Parents
  • I have absolutely no idea and only eat their fries when really desperate so I wouldn’t notice any changes and as I don’t have tv, radio, or any other form of news or social media, I don’t hear about such things.  Although come to think of it, I remember recently our local branch was all out of gravy for a while then all out of chicken at one point as well, so yeah, there’s definitely some dilly dallying going on. But sorry, I have no idea what’s going on. 

• This reply has nothing to do with the subject, but...

...Hey, BlueRay! This is late, and Miss Elephant already said this, but, I am glad to see you back as well! A lot of things going on, just as I have to go off, due to it being too fer-lipping HOT, now..! Take care of yourself, Thank You!

• Thanks DC, it’s lovely to be back. I simply needed a period of increased isolation and it did its job and it’s really good to be back and you’re right, it is very flipping hot! Keep cool Sunglasses 

Reply Children
No Data