DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY-ARTS AND CRAFTS

I am having fun trying to upload images which are two large of knitting and crochet projects,  these add colour and interest to topics and I will succeed in the end.  Does anyone

enjoy digital photography, knitting or crochet?  

Parents
  • Hi Bardic Poet. One of my main interests is digital image editing and creating digital artwork.  I enjoy making memes - especially ones where I can create photo montages, and put politicians in compromising situations!  ;-)  I use Gimp,  the free, open source image editing program similar to Photoshop.  You can download it in a few minutes.  There's a lot to learn, and after several years I'm still only scratching the surface with its capabilities. Image size or resolution reduction is easy,  though.  Sounds like your images are too big. Try reducing the resolution and it should work. I've not tried knitting, but I like that kind of thing, so will give it a try sometime.  I'm sure it would be good for reducing anxiety. 

• Hi Tom, if you really would like to try knitting i have a massive collection of needles and yarn i could send you some over to start you off. Or if you are brave enough i could meet up with you for a lesson ( when I was really brave i taught an after school club knitting at our local primary school)

• Thanks, Song. That's a lovely offer.  I think, with how things are just now, I'll keep it on the back-burner as something to come back to.  I enjoy making simple things like friendship bracelets, and I also like Origami.

Thanks anyway, though Slight smile

• Of you ever do decide to try just message me and I will send you some stuff ok

Reply Children
No Data