Likes and care Rachael

I was bored and not happy here 

Parents
  • I am sure we all like you here.

We all care about you.

• We do... how are you California? 

• She has asIked me for a picture of myself.

I thought of just finding one of some anonymous person but then thought better of it.

Besides, my avatar, Brains, has certain similarities.  Others have said I look more like Parker. But does it really matter.  I am not after dating anyone on here, and I believe the anonymity here helps stop us judging people.  There have been beautiful, thoughtful posts here, and looks are only superficial.

And especially beware the hard-luck story. Someone who says they live in London might say they are trapped in Eastern Europe and ask for a substantial sum of money to get home as they have been roobed at gunpoint and had everything stolen.  I have seen this before.It remains to be seen.

• I found that during my time at secondary school, that if I got enough funny jokes, or at least those found to be funny by my bullies, it saved me from getting hit so much.

I was bullied at school.

I have never liked jokes. And I do not know how to tell them at all.

When I was bullied I simply stayed quiet.

I did everything I could to avoid the bullies physically. It took me a lot of energy and time. That was really stressful. I was extremely anxious.

• I found that during my time at secondary school, that if I got enough funny jokes, or at least those found to be funny by my bullies, it saved me from getting hit so much.

I was bullied at school.

I have never liked jokes. And I do not know how to tell them at all.

When I was bullied I simply stayed quiet.

I did everything I could to avoid the bullies physically. It took me a lot of energy and time. That was really stressful. I was extremely anxious.

Children
No Data